Your wreaths and other evergreen products are shipped as fresh as possible. In general, these fresh products should last until after Christmas if cared for properly.
Here are a few suggestions to insure the longevity of your products:
• Open the case boxes when they arrive so the products can breathe.
• Remove the products from the boxes as soon as possible and store in a cool place. A garage is often just cool enough to protect them.
• Give the products a good shaking when you take them out of the boxes to release needles that have dislodged during shipping. It is normal for some needles to fall off during shipping.
• If you are going to be keeping the product for a few days before you distribute them it is a good idea to mist them with water and keep them in the shade.
• Encourage your customers to mist the wreaths and keep them out of the hot sun as much as possible.
• These products are intended for outdoor use. Their freshness will not last nearly as long if they are displayed indoors. (Fireproofing spray is suggested if they are used indoors.)
• Remember that these products are shipped fresh, but their longevity will vary depending on your climate and your care.